Thursday, November 17, 2011

drake - abhorrence remix (favourite colour)


Little rap i did called favourite colour, had to rush a bit so few mistakes sorry bout that but enjoy! lyrics are below its been many months feeling like many years sitting in ma bed thinking of all ma many tears fears forever growing not to look for anymore waking from ma bed still wanting to dream some more contimplating what went wrong which were my mistakes thinking too much was this my mistake instincts within me not far from the truth so whos fault was it it went through the roof i look up to the stars see some shining alone ask god is this permenant or just my time to grow taking in the smoke for reasons i dont know mind in a bliss purpose still untold just looking for reasons but do i need anymore life is suffering when it stops youve scored a round of applause that smile is yours stand tall my son and give em a roar i see my favourite colour same colour as my heart i asked a sign from god and here you are i see the sun is shining bursting through the rain i see so many colours but i clearly see your name its gotta get bad before yoou get your desert and trust me it really couldnt get any worse call me crazy cus it aint been long time has no meaning if its our past life living on feeling reoccuring instantly know fears i thought were forever gone in one blow i swear what i say has a meaning im not blowing smoke your beauty has the feeling of an angel pure as snow wanting to hold you forever not let go but i need you to hold me first just so i know your smile sets ...

Desk Lamp With Clamp Discount




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links